We have a nursery located at the Blackheath site. Nursery admission is managed by the school. Parents can apply for a place at any time and Children can start the nursery the term after their third birthday. Typically we offer 15 hours or 30 hours care with wraparound care offered in house (breakfast club and after school club).
Apply for or reconfirm your 30 hour code NOW
If your code expired, circumstances changed or you didn’t apply on time - you may still be able to take up your 30 hour place for rest of the Summer term.
|Invicta's Application Form||Click HERE|
|Invicta's Nursery Admission Policy||Click HERE|
|Invicta's Debt Collection Policy||Click HERE|
- We have 72 places in our nursery, both part time and full time.
- We offer 30 hours free childcare places. To find out more information, please click HERE.
- For Royal Borough of Greenwich's parents information toolkit, please click HERE.
If you are eligible for 30 hours free childcare, you MUST provide the eligibility code.
Please note that a lunch time care charge ( not covered by the government) of £3.00 applies to every full day. A school lunch is an additional £2.50 per day!
If you are not entitled to the 30 hours free childcare, we offer the opportunity to top up your child's 15 hours free entitlement. Our fees from September 2019, are as follows:
- 1 X 3 hour session = £25.00
- A whole day (2 x 3 hour sessions) = £50.00
- Please see below for sundries charges, which apply for every full day.
Nursery Session Times
Option 1 - Monday full day, Tuesday full day & Wednesday 9.05 am - 11.45pm
Option 2- Wednesday 12.15pm - 3.15pm, Thursday full day & Friday full day
Monday - Friday: 8:45am - 3.15pm
Nursery Parents - Class Newsletter