After School Club
Fit For Sport Extended School Clubs running at our School in the new Academic Year 21/22!
Fit For Sport’s passion is to engage and educate children on the benefits of a healthy lifestyle through delivering action packed, Ofsted Registered before and after school care clubs in primary schools. With over 27 years experience, running every school day throughout the year - we are pleased to offer families safe and active Extended School Club services each day that provide opportunities for children to access a range of fun and enriching experiences at our school. Children will have a lot to look forward to each week with access to high-quality sessions that enables them to enjoy being active, learn the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, meet new friends and most importantly have fun in a safe setting.
A range of drinks and light bites are always included each day at our Extended School Clubs to ensure children remain energised throughout our active before and after school sessions.
Their brand new activity program includes:
- action packed multi-sports
- fun movement-based activities and challenges
- opportunities to explore creativity and express themselves
- practicing life skills through a wide range of learning experiences
- child led discovery sessions
- wellbeing activities that promote happiness, mindfulness and kindness
- themed weeks and celebrations that deliver a range of multi-cultural exploration, activity inspiration and engaging team challenges that will add a depth to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum
Further information regarding Fit For Sport Clubs including prices and timings are available on their website at: https://www.fitforsport.co.uk/extended-school-clubs.
To book please login/create an account and secure your place online at: https://fitforsport.magicbooking.co.uk/Identity/Account/Login.
Remember – Fit For Sport’s online booking system allows for flexible payment options including - book now, pay later... where you can secure your child/ren’s spots today with the first payment not due until August!
If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to call Fit For Sport’s friendly bookings team on 020 8742 4990 or drop them an email at email@example.com.
For more information on Fit For Sports, please see the table below:
- FFS Extended School Club Spring Summer Term min
- FFS Extended School Club Leaflet 21 22
- Fit For Sport Introducing New Intake Letter
- Invicta Primary School Blackheath Introductory Letter for Schools docx
- Invicta Primary School Deptford Introductory Letter for Schools docx
- Welcome Back Letter FFS Spring Summer Term
We are very pleased to be able to offer wraparound care for our youngest children. Our places are limited per session and the sessions are lead by qualifed early years practitioners, who ensure that the children experience a nuturing environment.
For more information please click HERE