School Lunches are provided by GS Plus Catering, who have devised a wonderful nutritious menu for our children. Our award winning caterers produce, freshly prepared high quality food click here to view awards and accreditations in recognition of GS Plus Caterings commitment to fresh food and sustainability.
Where can I find the school lunch menu?
To view this terms Autumn/Winter menu, click here.
How much do school lunches cost?
School meals are free for children in early years & KS1 and are £2.50 per day (KS2). This is payable in advance and can be paid online via parent pay, manual card payments can also be made via the school office as well as cash payments.
How can my child transition from school lunch to packed lunch?
If your child would like to change from school meals to packed lunches, this can be done but notification of a change of meal arrangement from packed lunch to school meal, or vice versa must be received one week in advance, in writing to the office.
Once a commitment is made to a school meal, parents will be liable to pay for the complete half-term.
Am I entitled to free school meals?
Parents or carers who are in receipt of certain benefits may be entitled to Free School Meals. These include:
- Income support
- Income based jobseekers allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (NOT Working Tax Credit)
- Pension Credit Guarantee and be in receipt of child Tax Credit above the basic family element
- Application form available in the school office
- Children who have a packed lunch but who are entitled to free school meals must notify the office if changing to a packed lunch, because the school will still be charged for a dinner
Please be aware that all applications for free school meals will be treated with the strictest confidence. If your child is enrolled with us and you'd like to fill out an application form, please print and hand in the completed form to the school office.